If we are delayed or in school tomorrow we'll go over final preparations in class, including handing out judges' copies of music (which you will not be able to perform without). Please be at school tomorrow if we do not get cancelled.
However, if we do get cancelled, I will be writing you again to go over the plan for Saturday. I will need to make a few contacts to make arrangements for some things and I'm waiting until we see if we are cancelled to put those plans in motion.
One last note - if you decide you are not ready to perform at an acceptable quality and do not perform at solo/ensemble, your grade will not be penalized at all. I know each and every one of you has been hard at work in class.
Unfortunately neither the high school nor the junior high ensemble will be ready to perform on Saturday, so you will not need to come to school early Saturday to load the trailer. If you are playing a solo you will need to find your own transportation. If we get cancelled tomorrow I will be at school to pick up a couple snare drums to have in my car, just in case you are not able to get to them.
If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to email me. Thanks!